QUALIFIED, ACCREDITED ADJUSTERS
Prior to and immediately following an event…minutes, hours and days are critical to assisting your policyholders as well as maintaining control of the loss.
At Pilot, we have dedicated and qualified Commercial General Adjusters to meet all your needs.
Pilot’s Commercial Claim Program yields expert resources capable of handling your most complex claims. Regardless the circumstances, Pilot has someone with the skillset to successfully navigate you and your insured through the recovery process.
RIGHT COMMERCIAL GENERAL ADJUSTER, RIGHT CLAIM
- National Footprint of Pilot Accredited Adjusters
Adjuster skillset matching by Claim attributes (severity/complexity/peril)
Commercial Estimating for any size loss
Business Personal Property
Loss of Income and Loss of Use
Enhance your brand through our exceptional expertise & service.
COMMERCIAL DAILY CLAIMS HANDLING
Qualified Commercial resources local to the area of the loss whenever possible
A customized approach aligned to your claims handling practices and guidelines
Communication and reporting specific to your requirements, meeting or exceeding your cycle time requirements
COMPLEX COMMERCIAL LARGE LOSS CATASTROPHE PROGRAM
At Pilot, we are revolutionizing how Complex Commercial Large Loss catastrophe claims are handled.
We have recognized a gap in the skill sets for General Adjusters in the industry as a whole.
Our industry leading training program for Commercial General Adjusters prepares them to handle multiple complex commercial losses singularly or simultaneously.
- Currently we are the only IA firm that has implemented this level of commercial GA training; It does not exist anywhere else – in either the carrier or IA adjusting environment.
- We know commercial clients demand and expect the most qualified commercial resources to handle their complex commercial losses – Effectively, Efficiently and Accurately!
- Pilot has implemented this program to equip our Pilot adjusters with the resources to become a Pilot Certified EGA capable of handling many large complex commercial losses simultaneously.
- We provide a career path for growth for our adjusters who want to progress through the Commercial general adjusting ranks.
BENEFITS FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Review, planning, and assessment of potential impacted PIF counts prior to an event
- Assistance in triage of loss severity and identification of required vendor expertise
- Loss Control Oversight and prompt Reserve Recommendation, including advanced payment recommendations for the Insured
- Dedicated and Qualified Commercial EGA/GA Resources
- Litigation Loss Avoidance Techniques employed throughout the process